Nano Silver Is What We Need
HOW NANO SILVER PARTICLE (nAgprt) WORKS
1. 21st Century Science. New technology has made nano-particle silver (nAg (prt) incredibly more bioactive than the old colloidal silvers. This new compound uses nanometer-size particles.. It outperforms all types of silver aqua souls from the last century.
2. New Scientific Research. Research studies are showing a wide range of benefits when nAg (prt) is used in a wide variety of ways. Scientists have shown that nano-silver can destroy 99.99% of all bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus, and other pathogens. Laboratory tests show it begins destroying these infestations within the first 15 seconds. https://sfenvironment.org/sites/default/files/fliers/files/sfe_th_safer_products_and_practices_for_disinfecting.pdf
3. A Better Mousetrap. When used for water treatment, nano-silver will save millions of dollars, not only in the mission field, but for anyone using well water, cisterns, septic tank systems and even surface water. As an antiseptic and household disinfectant, nano-silver is much safer. When exposed to pathogens, including fungus and mold will kill within three to six minutes. https://sfenvironment.org/sites/default/files/fliers/files/sfe_th_safer_products_and_practices_for_disinfecting.pdf
4. Nonomedicine – A New Horizon. Given the fact that widespread use of broad-spectrum antibiotics has produced antibiotic resistance to many human bacterial pathogens, the advances in nanotechnology have opened opportunities to treat many infectious diseases. Since ancient times, silver has been known for its antibacterial properties and has been used to prevent and control disparate infections. In fact, current nano-technology and nanomaterials are fully integrated in common applications and objects that we use every day. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC6272636
5. Extremely Safe for Humans, Pets, and the Environment. Research, testing, and long-term use has proven that silver is completely safe for everyone including children and the elderly. Every family in America should have at least a 1-ounce bottle of SWP in their first aid kit.
6. EPA States Silver is Safe for Humans. “When used in the right concentrations, in the right forms, and in the right manners”. As a liquid (Water) with 10 parts per million (10ppm), you’d have to drink 16 ounces of that liquid every day for 72 years with none of it leaving your body in order to reach a point where it would saturate you system causing argyria” (a toxicity condition caused by consuming to much silver).
7. Emergency Preparedness. Because SWP is inorganic with no chemicals or other additives, or preservatives, this concentrate can be stored for up to 10 years. Government agencies and health organizations have recommended the use of silver as a potential agent to supply drinking water to families in the event of a bioterrorism attack on our public water supply, an epidemic outbreak, or natural disaster like flood, hurricane or earthquakes. https://www.degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/ntrev.2014.3.issue-3/ntrev-2014-0001/ntrev-2014-0001.pdf
A NATURAL WEAPON AGAINST SUPERBUGS
Silver has a remarkable ability to selectively destroy pathogenic bacteria while not causing harm to healthy Probiotic bacteria. This presents data showing silver’s efficacy against bacteria, explores which silver technologies are the most effective against bacteria, and provides answers to the most commonly asked questions surrounding silver and bacteria.
Does Silver Really Work Against Bacteria?
Study 1: Silver on Seven Pathogens
Recent tests of silver technologies were performed at Nelson Laboratories, a pharmaceutical-grade lab located in Salt Lake City. Nelson Laboratories is FDA registered and third-party accredited to ISO 17025 standards (ACLASS). Nelson Laboratories is a GLP, GMP, and GTP facility.
This Silver Health Institute study provides primary research to answer questions frequently asked by today’s doctors as well as the general public. The primary goal of this study was to test silver’s ability to kill pathogens from each of the major categories of pathogenic bacteria along with one common yeast. The results of this test were clear: silver technology is effective with all major categories of pathogenic bacteria as well as Candida.
KILL Rate (5 Minutes)
Pathogen Control Ionic Silver
Staphylccoccus aureus 0% 99.90%
MRSA 0% 99.89%
Pseudomonas aeruginosa 0% 99.93%
E-coli 0% 99.91%
Salmonella 0% 99.99%
Candida albcans 0% 99.97%
Streptomcaus 0% 99.99%
Based on the data, the conclusions are as follows: Silver destroys all categories of bacterial and yeast pathogens within 5 minutes and does so at an average level of 99.958%
Study 2: Silver vs. Silver
A second study comparing silver technologies occurred in the lab at Brigham Young University in May of 2014. This study compared five silvers of vastly different concentrations and their ability to kill MRSA, a drug-resistant form of Staphylococcus. Two silvers were a 10 ppm concentration, two were 30 ppm, and one was 200 ppm. This study showed that only one of the lower-concentration silvers kept pace with silver that was 6-20 times more concentrated.
Kill rate of MRSA after 2 minutes:
1. “Solution C” (200 ppm) – 99.999955%
2. “Solution A” (30 ppm) – 99.82%
3. “Solution D” (10-30 ppm) – 58.3%
4. “Solution B” (10-30 ppm) – 47.1%
5. “Solution E” (10-30 ppm) – 39.7%
Question #1: How Much Silver Is Safe For Humans?
The EPA Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) lists safety information for many substances, including silver.
One portion of the assessment is the oral Reference Dose (RfD.) According to the EPA’s description of RfD, “The oral Reference Dose (RfD) is based on the assumption that thresholds exist for certain toxic effects such as cellular necrosis. It is expressed in units of mg/kg-day. In general, the RfD is an estimate (with uncertainty spanning perhaps an order of magnitude) of a daily exposure to the human population (including sensitive subgroups) that is likely to be without an appreciable risk of deleterious effects during a lifetime.”
In other words, the RfD is an estimate of how much silver a person can consume on a daily basis throughout a lifetime without approaching an estimated threshold of risk.
The RfD for silver is “5E-3 mg/kg-day.” This small amount of silver (5E-3 mg equals 0.005 mg) per kilogram of body weight per day can be translated into a daily guideline for people of varying size. In the context of a silver water that contains 10 ppm (parts per million) silver, the RfD can be translated into an estimated guideline for daily 10 ppm silver water ingestion throughout a lifetime.
Listed by body weight, here is the RfD for water-based products containing 10 ppm silver: Studies show the importance of body weight in determining a safe level of silver ingestion. For instance, a person weighing 250 lbs can take twice the amount daily of a person weighing 125 lbs.
Importantly, this information is not intended as a dosage or recommendation of any sort. Rather, it is a mathematical extrapolation of estimates provided by the EPA. This conversion from “5E-5 mg/kg-day” into the table above is provided for quick reference and access to the RfD.
Question #2: Why is the Element Silver Anti-Bacterial?
What is it about silver? I’m seeing silver coins kill bacteria, even in a water jug. I’m seeing silver in many different forms destroy stink and odor, viruses, bacteria… What is it about silver and why does it work?
Silver has two electrons in an inner orbital, 8, 18, and then in the outer orbital, we only have one electron. This is significant and this is why silver works. It has only one electron here, and it rotates like a wheel that’s out of balance. It can’t ever get itself, even as dense as it is, in the balance until an electron is placed into this placement.
Where is it going to get an electron? It’s going to steal it from bacteria. It’s going to steal it from viruses. It’s going to steal it from yeast.
Yeah! Here is a single-layered, cellular organism. Meaning, there’s only all these little, teeny electrons around here, and that makes up a cellular wall. It is an incomplete cellular wall because it’s only one electron thick. As soon as this silver particle, which is magnetic, gets anywhere near this bacteria, it’s going to steal that bacteria and make silver completely in balance. That’s why silver works. Silver steals an electron to balance itself out, thus destroying pathogens. The point is that once it steals an electron and it is balanced, that’s ionic silver.
Question #3: How Can Silver Kill Pathogenic Bacteria But Not Healthy Bacteria?
How does the silver, in its water-soluble liquid form, actually enter a healthy red blood cell, or a healthy cell? Because some people are worried that if it cannot get into a fat-coated cell that’s in the intestines, it might not get into a cell that’s in the regular part of healthy tissue, so here’s what happens there. Let’s take a red blood cell, for instance. A red blood cell is manufactured by the bone marrow and it consists of a lipid bi-layer. What that means is, is you’ve got two layers, and it protects all the contents. Nothing, in a water form, can get in there. So how does silver get in? Silver is a mineral. Silver is the most active of energetic minerals, meaning it transfers more electricity than any other metal.
Learn More Ques 2-3: Scientists seek a deeper understanding of how silver kills bacteria
HISTORY OF SILVER
2000BC Silver mentioned in Egyptian writing
500BC Greeks, Romans use silver vessels for water purification
500AD Silverware protects the wealthy from the full brunt of the plague
1800 Doctors used silver sutures in surgical wounds
1900 Pioneers and frontier settlers use silver coins
in their drinking water and milk to prevent spoilage
Silver products are being developed and
Silver is used to combat wound infections during WWI
Silver is used widely in hospitals
Several commercial airlines use silver water filters
NASA selected silver-based water purification systems for
both the International & MIR Space Stations
2000 Improved silver products rise in popularity
2013 New, superior structured silver technology
developed in both liquid and gel form
Nanomedicine utilizing nano-silver can help resolve many serious issues that we face today and perhaps will face in the near future:
Antibiotics are not only failing but also help create new strains of superbugs.
Bioterrorism is a constant threat. In addition, E-coli outbreaks, Bird Flu cases, Zika Virus, and other potential pandemics are poised to create havoc on the world’s health and economy, even in the USA.
Nanosilver is a simple, safe, and effective alternative that effectively neutralizes a wide range of pathogens.
Each day 433,000 children die from waterborne disease.
Well, you help in making this simple to use and inexpensive nanotechnology available to children all over the world?